GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by TimeForGuinness »

I'm in...when is the draft?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by Jocephus »

draft is 8/19/11 - 6:30 PM (this isn't official until majority agrees to a time)

this is not official and we have someone who does not like the time. once everyone is registered then we can iron out a time that is best for all

The Rabid Ducks
STL Thunderbolts

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by Jocephus »

does anybody know who the ducks are? i've PM'ed thunderbolts a reminder as he said he would earlier in the thread

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Boo, boot them. It's like standby for a flight. They missed the closing of the gate, I get their seat.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by Jocephus »

JackofDiamonds wrote:Boo, boot them. It's like standby for a flight. They missed the closing of the gate, I get their seat.
you are in first in line. im going to give thunderbolts/jeffbgoofy some time 'cause he said in this thread he would be joining, i think hes got technical issues...

i feel bad 'cause i do not know who the ducks are

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by lukethedrifter »

Jocephus wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:Boo, boot them. It's like standby for a flight. They missed the closing of the gate, I get their seat.
you are in first in line. im going to give thunderbolts/jeffbgoofy some time 'cause he said in this thread he would be joining, i think hes got technical issues...

i feel bad 'cause i do not know who the ducks are
lameducks, I'd say.

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by letsgocards89 »

According to the Yahoo profile, the Ducks are redbirdjazz.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Jocephus wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:Boo, boot them. It's like standby for a flight. They missed the closing of the gate, I get their seat.
you are in first in line. im going to give thunderbolts/jeffbgoofy some time 'cause he said in this thread he would be joining, i think hes got technical issues...

i feel bad 'cause i do not know who the ducks are
I know who the ducks are, they're no shows and deserve to be set on fire.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by lukethedrifter »

JackofDiamonds wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:Boo, boot them. It's like standby for a flight. They missed the closing of the gate, I get their seat.
you are in first in line. im going to give thunderbolts/jeffbgoofy some time 'cause he said in this thread he would be joining, i think hes got technical issues...

i feel bad 'cause i do not know who the ducks are
I know who the ducks are, they're no shows and deserve to be set on fire.
Or maybe build a bridge out of them.

User avatar
redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4921
Joined: April 17 06, 10:50 am
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by redbirdjazzz »

Sorry for the hold up; I'm on vacation. If you want my spot, you're welcome to it. I probably won't have time this season anyway.

Post Reply