I like your thinking.st.lewis11 wrote:The qustion is who gives up the walkoff.Lesson wrote:The question is, will Feldman?07come11 wrote:DARREN OLIVER DOES NOT CLOSE US OUT
GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
-
phins
- Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
- Posts: 12083
- Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
- Numbers
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
- Location: La Frontera
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
st.lewis11 wrote:The qustion is who gives up the walkoff.Lesson wrote:The question is, will Feldman?07come11 wrote:DARREN OLIVER DOES NOT CLOSE US OUT
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
yea at this point...win or lose its been awesome.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
It's insane.Gashouse wrote:Regardless of the outcome, this is fun.
- Swingingbunt
- All-Star
- Posts: 2904
- Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Theriot Walk...Pujols Grand Slam.
-
phins
- Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
- Posts: 12083
- Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I will talk about this game, this team, this season for the rest of my life.
I can't wait to tell this story every day until the day I die.
I can't wait to tell this story every day until the day I die.
- GoCards1028
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3001
- Joined: August 2 10, 11:27 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I feel like we have to WIN here, not just TIE.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Lohse played LF before.phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
infield ball in play would be wise to get runner out at home so AP can bat




