Yeah, but he's out of the game if we go back out to the field.Lesson wrote:Lohse played LF before.phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
-
phins
- Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
- Posts: 12083
- Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Yeah, I'm kind of running out of excitement. I'm getting nervous.GoCards1028 wrote:I feel like we have to WIN here, not just TIE.
- st.lewis11
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 15770
- Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
- Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Most fun couple of innings I've witnessed in a lonbg time.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Ah you're right.phins wrote:Yeah, but he's out of the game if we go back out to the field.Lesson wrote:Lohse played LF before.phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
I misread that.
- Numbers
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
- Location: La Frontera
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I'm good with Berkman tooSlider wrote:infield ball in play would be wise to get runner out at home so AP can bat
-
Gashouse
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5010
- Joined: June 15 06, 6:11 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I'm going to vomit one way or another.
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
My arms are like jello. I'm so [expletive] up right now on adrenaline
- Numbers
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
- Location: La Frontera
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Do we have anybody at this game tonight/
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Good eye. Lay off that [expletive].
- obucard
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8178
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
- Location: Central AR
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Odds Albert doesn't get IBB'd?




