Page 210 of 274
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:17 pm
by phins
Lesson wrote:phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
Lohse played LF before.
Yeah, but he's out of the game if we go back out to the field.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:17 pm
by Lesson
GoCards1028 wrote:I feel like we have to WIN here, not just TIE.
Yeah, I'm kind of running out of excitement. I'm getting nervous.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:18 pm
by st.lewis11
Most fun couple of innings I've witnessed in a lonbg time.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:18 pm
by Lesson
phins wrote:Lesson wrote:phins wrote:Which pitcher would come in as a position player if we needed it?
Lohse played LF before.
Yeah, but he's out of the game if we go back out to the field.
Ah you're right.
I misread that.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:18 pm
by Numbers
Slider wrote:infield ball in play would be wise to get runner out at home so AP can bat
I'm good with Berkman too
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:18 pm
by Gashouse
I'm going to vomit one way or another.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:18 pm
by PujolJunkie
My arms are like jello. I'm so [expletive] up right now on adrenaline
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:18 pm
by Numbers
Do we have anybody at this game tonight/
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:19 pm
by cardsfansince82
Good eye. Lay off that [expletive].
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Posted: October 27 11, 10:19 pm
by obucard
Odds Albert doesn't get IBB'd?