GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
We are going to win the game and we are going to win the series.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
[expletive], gotta win in the 11th.
- GoCards1028
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3001
- Joined: August 2 10, 11:27 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love this [expletive] team.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
+jim wrote:We are going to win the game and we are going to win the series.
- Swingingbunt
- All-Star
- Posts: 2904
- Joined: April 4 08, 9:49 am
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Sweet...for tying the game we get the awesome prize of facing Cruz and Napoli
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love Lance Berkman.GoCards1028 wrote:I love this [expletive] team.
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30833
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Who pitches now? Westbrook?
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
WALK THE MACHINE.
DEAL WITH THE PUMA.
WE ARE THE [expletive] CARDINALS.
DEAL WITH THE PUMA.
WE ARE THE [expletive] CARDINALS.
-
greenback44
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11664
- Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
- Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Who pitches here? Boggs?
- Numbers
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
- Location: La Frontera
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
My dad banned Rocky and Karate Kid from our house when I was a kid because it always made my brother and I feel like fighting, didn't matter with whom. I had forgotten what that felt like, but if anybody's got a problem tonight bring it to South Texas 'cause I'm feeling froggy!



