Page 24 of 120

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 18 10, 2:33 pm
by lukethedrifter
ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
I don't really get much of a chance to watch any of the late night shows but a while back I found myself watching Fallon and laughing and thinking he wasn't terrible like I remembered.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 18 10, 3:00 pm
by Cole Burns
lukethedrifter wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.
I don't really get much of a chance to watch any of the late night shows but a while back I found myself watching Fallon and laughing and thinking he wasn't terrible like I remembered.
Jimmy Fallon on SNL = Breaking character every skit
Jimmy Fallon on Late Night = Golden!

I was shocked the first time I watched him. His "Thank You" notes on Friday are terrific.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 18 10, 8:08 pm
by G. Keenan
Stop the presses, some little twit named Colton has the answers that centuries of philosophers and clerics have been unable to provide.

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 18 10, 9:55 pm
by lukethedrifter
And Roger Ailes just got through railing on NPR. Clearly, God loves Fox News.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 19 10, 9:50 am
by heyzeus

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 19 10, 3:44 pm
by thrill
If you were a child of the 90's & smoke weed, do yourself a favor and get high and then watch this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNyEodf ... r_embedded][/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 19 10, 11:30 pm
by go birds
ghostrunner wrote:I may be coming around to Jimmy Fallon. His show's not too bad.


[/youtube]

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 22 10, 1:53 am
by Arthur Dent
How did I manage to miss this instant classic?

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 23 10, 4:05 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: November 24 10, 9:39 am
by Cole Burns
A whole lot of birds:

http://wimp.com/birdsplace

I recommend putting it on mute and then playing some great music behind it. I've serendipitously chosen My Morning Jacket.