GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
- themiddle54
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4524
- Joined: August 24 10, 2:49 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love that in STL no one tries to mug that guy for the Freese HR ball out on the lawn.
-
Fat Strat
- Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
- Posts: 28010
- Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
- Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
THis is the most amazing moment in my sports lifetime. Just wow.
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
You that Edmonds-Freese trade?
I think the Cards won it tonight.
I think the Cards won it tonight.
- Suicide_Squeeze
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 24 06, 7:51 am
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
And Buck and McCarver finally stopped talking. I got my wish!!!!!!!!!!!
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I'm crying and laughing hysterically.
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
i love baseball
- JunkBondTrader
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 547
- Joined: June 11 09, 1:46 am
Online
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18725
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
ok....maybe I meant to say 5 more innings
- IMADreamer
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 12891
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Maybe he isthemiddle54 wrote:Good thing Nolan Ryan dressed like he's going to a wake.






