Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665 Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Post
by GeddyWrox » October 27 06, 9:09 pm
3 outs to go. Just for the LOVE OF GOD DO NOT PUT THE LEADOFF GUY ON FOR CASEY!!!
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718 Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago
Post
by G. Keenan » October 27 06, 9:09 pm
Heart pounding.....
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741 Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Post
by docellis » October 27 06, 9:10 pm
I really can't fathom this. I am not really happy because I really can't mentally comprehend this.
raddy
Veteran Player
Posts: 598 Joined: August 7 06, 10:41 am
Post
by raddy » October 27 06, 9:10 pm
I'll never understand taking out a pitcher that really dealing for the ninth inning.
I wonder what a manager would do if baseball was a 10 inning game.
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539 Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online
Post
by thrill » October 27 06, 9:10 pm
I always wondered what this was going to feel like.
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665 Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Post
by GeddyWrox » October 27 06, 9:11 pm
docellis wrote: I really can't fathom this. I am not really happy because I really can't mentally comprehend this.
Me neither Doc. Me neither.
Shaking. Heart pounding. Can't type. COME ONNNNNNN!!!!!!
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303 Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by Michael » October 27 06, 9:11 pm
Is this happening?
Is it?
redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4921 Joined: April 17 06, 10:50 am
Location: Columbia, MO
Post
by redbirdjazzz » October 27 06, 9:11 pm
clevername wrote: G. Keenan wrote: Bet Belliard is happy about getting traded now.
Poor Moth.
If Ponson is likely to get a ring (like some article or other said last week), I bet Luna gets one too, but I do feel a little sorry for him not being part of the team now. Not enough to not thoroughly enjoy this though!
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380 Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama
Post
by clevername » October 27 06, 9:11 pm
thrill wrote: I always wondered what this was going to feel like.
pretty damn good, isn't it?
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355 Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City
Post
by JCShutout » October 27 06, 9:11 pm
Kool and the Gang downloaded from itunes IF IF IF