GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
- st.lewis11
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 15769
- Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
- Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
What was that again about Albert's last AB?
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
pretty sure I just burned more calories in the last 5 minutes than I do when I run a 5k
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love you all.
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
stunned, just stunned
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I believe his father said the same after Puckett's HR.wart57 wrote:I love that Joe got to say "We will see you tomorrow night!"
- st.lewis11
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 15769
- Joined: June 14 06, 10:17 pm
- Location: Small southern IL town, 40 min from STL
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
And me.obucard wrote:Same here.cardsfansince82 wrote:I'm crying and laughing hysterically.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Wait, did we really just do this?
- TheoSqua
- Next Gen Wart
- Posts: 8950
- Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Yeah that game pretty much epitomizes the entire season
- IMADreamer
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 12891
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
++G. Keenan wrote:I love you all.
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
just going on record, I will not be able to be productive tomorrow.


