GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 CDT
- Bo Hart
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8770
- Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Wow, did that really just happen? God bless the National League.
- ilstu24
- All-Star
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: September 24 08, 10:31 am
- Location: Illinois St.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
I love defense.
-
jim
- Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
- Posts: 50393
- Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Corners on a suicide mission ... and it turns into a double play.
The ol' 5-6-4 double play. If I've seen it once I've seen it a million times. (not really)
The ol' 5-6-4 double play. If I've seen it once I've seen it a million times. (not really)
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Freese scared me a bit with that slight double clutch.
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Furcal threw some strike to Schumaker
- Felix The Cat
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8064
- Joined: January 9 08, 5:30 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
Got bothFat Strat wrote:Crap. Need a DP here. Probably will be bunting though.
- KyCardinalFan
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5520
- Joined: May 31 06, 3:16 pm
- Location: Western Kentucky
-
Faceman
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4800
- Joined: May 23 06, 11:56 am
- Location: Memphis, TN
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
That was amazing
- GoCards1028
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3001
- Joined: August 2 10, 11:27 pm
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
STOP FALLING BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!
- ilstu24
- All-Star
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: September 24 08, 10:31 am
- Location: Illinois St.
Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C
This is a guy I wouldn't mind walking. Pitch to Andrus.






