IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8w3zN0 ... r_embedded#!][/youtube]
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30836
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Download the screensaver for either Mac or Windows 95. Install it in your Control Panels folder, and double-click on it to indicate your startup preferences. Then sit back and watch the characters of Space Jam invade your computer screen.ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
Mostly, this just brings up bad memories for me. I once (sort of) caught my dad watching the porn spoof, which was called "Face Jam".
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
That's great.ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38618
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Wow, were there cartoon characters named Daffy [expletive] and Porking Pig? And were the voices done by Mel Spunk?JL21 wrote:Download the screensaver for either Mac or Windows 95. Install it in your Control Panels folder, and double-click on it to indicate your startup preferences. Then sit back and watch the characters of Space Jam invade your computer screen.ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:
http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
Mostly, this just brings up bad memories for me. I once (sort of) caught my dad watching the porn spoof, which was called "Face Jam".
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
That's a great question but I can't say. My dad watched it but I never asked him about it. I found it in the recent rentals section of their DirectTV box. I can, however, see that viewers have given it 7.3/10 on IMDB.
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38618
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Hey, that's pretty good. Let My Puppets Come only gets a 4.4.JL21 wrote:That's a great question but I can't say. My dad watched it but I never asked him about it. I found it in the recent rentals section of their DirectTV box. I can, however, see that viewers have given it 7.3/10 on IMDB.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Heh... I know someone who's seen that. When he told me about it, I GIS'ed it to see exactly how that'd work. It was pretty funny stuff.sighyoung wrote:Hey, that's pretty good. Let My Puppets Come only gets a 4.4.
Looking at the DVD cover art for Face Jam (again... via a Google search), it looks like no cartoons. Something about athletes going to strip clubs and rimming and slam dunks.
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Zach Morris eating a penis cookie.


- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!
god lol
[/youtube]
I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.
[/youtube]
I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.



