Page 36 of 120

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 28 10, 2:55 pm
by stlouie_lipp

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 7:04 pm
by ghostrunner
Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 7:15 pm
by JL21
ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
Download the screensaver for either Mac or Windows 95. Install it in your Control Panels folder, and double-click on it to indicate your startup preferences. Then sit back and watch the characters of Space Jam invade your computer screen.

Mostly, this just brings up bad memories for me. I once (sort of) caught my dad watching the porn spoof, which was called "Face Jam".

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 7:50 pm
by G. Keenan
ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
That's great.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 7:53 pm
by sighyoung
JL21 wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:Pretty funny. The website for Space Jam (1996) is still up:

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm
Download the screensaver for either Mac or Windows 95. Install it in your Control Panels folder, and double-click on it to indicate your startup preferences. Then sit back and watch the characters of Space Jam invade your computer screen.

Mostly, this just brings up bad memories for me. I once (sort of) caught my dad watching the porn spoof, which was called "Face Jam".
Wow, were there cartoon characters named Daffy [expletive] and Porking Pig? And were the voices done by Mel Spunk?

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 8:05 pm
by JL21
That's a great question but I can't say. My dad watched it but I never asked him about it. I found it in the recent rentals section of their DirectTV box. I can, however, see that viewers have given it 7.3/10 on IMDB.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 8:16 pm
by sighyoung
JL21 wrote:That's a great question but I can't say. My dad watched it but I never asked him about it. I found it in the recent rentals section of their DirectTV box. I can, however, see that viewers have given it 7.3/10 on IMDB.
Hey, that's pretty good. Let My Puppets Come only gets a 4.4.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 8:42 pm
by JL21
sighyoung wrote:Hey, that's pretty good. Let My Puppets Come only gets a 4.4.
Heh... I know someone who's seen that. When he told me about it, I GIS'ed it to see exactly how that'd work. It was pretty funny stuff.

Looking at the DVD cover art for Face Jam (again... via a Google search), it looks like no cartoons. Something about athletes going to strip clubs and rimming and slam dunks.

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 29 10, 10:34 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
Zach Morris eating a penis cookie.

Image

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: December 30 10, 11:39 pm
by go birds
god lol

[/youtube]

I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.