Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: Random musings

Post by Tambourine Man »

The results of hanging out with Radbird are long-lasting.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Random musings

Post by lukethedrifter »


planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by planet planet »

heyzeus wrote:When you're awakened by your toddler at 5:45 a.m. with screams of "I want to be a bird train," do you laugh, or curse yet another ass-early start to your day?
C. I want to eat him like a Meat Mountain.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

When did Ray Vincent change to Ryan Kelley?

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Random musings

Post by lukethedrifter »

Freed Roger wrote:When did Ray Vincent change to Ryan Kelley?
I've been meaning to rant about that for awhile.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

huh?

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

Jocephus wrote:huh?
botoxxed up mortgage lenders that did/do commercials during cardinal games
[SHOW]
Image
[SHOW]
Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

i definitely know vincent but who is this kelly

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Random musings

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Ad Block Plus will easily block more than 300 ads in a game on Gameday.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

Jocephus wrote:i definitely know vincent but who is this kelly
as far as I can tell, it's the same guy, different name.

Post Reply