IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

go birds wrote:god lol

[/youtube]

I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.
I shouldn't laugh at that poor girl but I can't help it. That's hilarious.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by stlouie_lipp »

G. Keenan wrote:
go birds wrote:god lol

[/youtube]

I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.
I shouldn't laugh at that poor girl but I can't help it. That's hilarious.
My thought exactly. I felt bad for laughing so hard.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by stlouie_lipp »


User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

stlouie_lipp wrote:I love China.

(nsfwish)

http://tv.gawker.com/5721330/chinese-sc ... ens-chests
I'm confused as to whether that's supposed to make breasts larger or smaller.

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by cpebbles »

Lucky for that other hurdler that she didn't have a father there filming the race to put onto YouTube, because she was almost exactly as bad.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43292
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by heyzeus »


Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12536
Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Location: Austin

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Arthur Dent »


Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

i hope the rangers are aware of this behavior

User avatar
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5728
Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by TabascoElvis »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
go birds wrote:god lol


I've seen more hurdling bloopers vids in the past week than i had in my previous 28.75 years of existance.
I shouldn't laugh at that poor girl but I can't help it. That's hilarious.
My thought exactly. I felt bad for laughing so hard.
I believe I'm going to hell now. Thanks GRB! :thumb:

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »


Locked