IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5728
Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by TabascoElvis »

NSFW if you have sound up


[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrMCYs6 ... r_embedded][/youtube]

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:http://www.jamesvandermemes.com/
Image

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by haltz »


User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by PujolJunkie »

this [expletive] is just awesome.

Apparently a radio station has offered him a job. That's just incredible.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30836
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by ghostrunner »

This was fantastic.

Check the comments:
Making healthy choices. Taking care of me. Feeling good. Living good. Healthy and clean. I like that. For me. Because I matter. Loving myself because someone has to, right? Who? Oh right, me. Loving me for living good and eating good. Loving myself. Must. Or at least should. Possibly could if I eat salad. But only salad.
You know what goes really well with salad and laughter? Water. It's just so light. And refreshing. And guilt-free. Just ask pix 3, 14, 15. And pay no attention to that pig with the glass of juice in 13.

User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Maclowery »

[/youtube]

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

TabascoElvis wrote:NSFW if you have sound up


[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrMCYs6 ... r_embedded][/youtube]
Why the hell would you do that?

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Radbird »

G. Keenan wrote:Why the hell would you do that?
Really. I see what happened, but what were they trying to do?

User avatar
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5728
Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by TabascoElvis »

Radbird wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Why the hell would you do that?
Really. I see what happened, but what were they trying to do?
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing liquor was involved, at the very least.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: IT's TEH InvincibleCakeEater SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by G. Keenan »

TabascoElvis wrote:
Radbird wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Why the hell would you do that?
Really. I see what happened, but what were they trying to do?
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing liquor was involved, at the very least.
I think good old fashioned stupidity has more to do with it than liquor, and that that's usually the case with these kind of stunts gone wrong. Like Rad said, what were they trying to do? I don't see where the potential gag is in this. The firework hits his crotch and bounces off and they all have a good laugh?

Morans.

Locked