Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12863
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: Random musings

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Jocephus wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:Drugs
Oh, really? What kind? Codeine? Vicodin? Percocet? Fentanyl? OxyContin? Palladone? What?
Yes.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Random musings

Post by JL21 »

By definition, every mother is a mother someone liked to [expletive] at least once.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by planet planet »

Getting a car wash right before a torrential downpour is always fun.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

planet p wrote:Getting a car wash right before a torrential downpour is always fun.
is the owner walter white?

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

I like dogs, but I really don't like other people that like dogs.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12894
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Random musings

Post by IMADreamer »

I'm embarrassed for the white trash moron swearing and talking like an idiot in a place full of kids even if he doesn't know what embarrassment is.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

Freed Roger wrote:I like dogs, but I really don't like other people that like dogs.
So true

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Random musings

Post by cardsfansince82 »

slide_into_first wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:I like dogs, but I really don't like other people that like dogs.
So true
They just opened a new dog park by my house and that place is crawling with weirdos nonstop.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Random musings

Post by wart57 »

Water does not drain well in the Desert...

Image

I thought I might need a boat to get to work tofay in - 3 inches of rain in about 5 hrs is fun.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

It warms my heart when climate change denying red states get a changed climate.

Post Reply