GRB Fantasy Football
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Any chance we can move the draft to Sunday the 22nd or sometime that's not a Friday/Saturday Evening?
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I could only do the 22nd early (I have an afternoon draft in my only other league). How about 11am Sunday, or Monday the 23rd in the evening. Would that work for people?AdmiralKird wrote:Any chance we can move the draft to Sunday the 22nd or sometime that's not a Friday/Saturday Evening?
-
jeffbgoofy
- All-Star
- Posts: 2208
- Joined: March 17 08, 1:02 pm
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Contact:
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Monday evening after 5 is way better for me
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Kird?jeffbgoofy wrote:Monday evening after 5 is way better for me
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
hey sorry, i thought this was done...i really have absolutely no preference so whatever is the most popular choice we will do
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
No responses. Lets just do Monday night.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
My only restrictions are if it's a weeknight, I wouldn't be able to do it until 7:30 pm cst. I'm on Pacific time in the summer here in AZ so I won't be home from work until 5 aka 7 your time.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
If there are no issues, lets set it at 7:30 or 8 Monday.thrill wrote:My only restrictions are if it's a weeknight, I wouldn't be able to do it until 7:30 pm cst. I'm on Pacific time in the summer here in AZ so I won't be home from work until 5 aka 7 your time.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Sorry, yesterday was my bday so I wasn't around. Monday is absolutely excellent, anytime, thanks guys.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
8PM central time Monday?? is this agreeable?

