Page 5 of 12

Posted: October 26 06, 10:19 pm
by TimeForGuinness
I really don't know what to say...




...I think I may throw up.

Posted: October 26 06, 10:19 pm
by fulldeck
This game was crazy. Just a perfect example of playing a hard 9.

Posted: October 26 06, 10:20 pm
by fanforever
is there a picture anywhere of the person who had a poster of Underdog wearing a Cards uniform

Posted: October 26 06, 10:20 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Let's not forget that Sean Casey had a couple of lucky AB's. He roped two hits off the shoestrings. That doesn't happen regularly.

Posted: October 26 06, 10:23 pm
by I_Bleed_Red
businessmansspecial wrote:He's due and they have to know that.

The fear of Wainwright is funny.
I agree and I thought about that in the 5th of 6th inning.
Bonderman had schooled AP twice and the put him on when he can't beat bonderman to face one of the cardinals hottest hitters in Edmonds. That spoke volumes about AP

Posted: October 26 06, 10:23 pm
by Radbird
Mookie in the stands with a Cardinals knit cap on.

I love it. :D

Posted: October 26 06, 10:24 pm
by bschulte
This is incredible. However, through this whole World Series, I've been unbelievably calm and confident. I was feeling good even down 3-2 in later innings. I was just wondering who the hero was gonna be tonight. Looks like Eck decided to take care of that. Paddy O's and Mad Al's are probably hoppin' tonight!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

PS I LOVE the idea of heading downtown for the game tomorrow night. A bunch of my friends and I will definitely be down there somewhere. It would be unbelievable if they win this thing at Busch! :shock:

Posted: October 26 06, 10:24 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Wow, every World Series the Cardinals have been in since 1946 has gone seven games. Think about THAT. :shock:

Posted: October 26 06, 10:24 pm
by clake
Wow, I think I'm more pumped after watching the highlights... It's starting to sink in.

This is NUTS!! (But I like it)

Posted: October 26 06, 10:24 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
I am not believing this. It is unreal - nuts!

=D>

Gasping into the playoffs.

Closer down.

Rolen pissing match

Everybody BUT Albert comes up big.

And we are one game away.

And Jeff FREAKING Weaver could put it away!

Unbelievable.

=D> =D>