Former Cardinals Watch

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Post Reply
Online
User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 31029
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Popeye_Card »

My thoughts and prayers go out for the entire Washington Nationals family, during this difficult time.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69850
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by CardsofSTL »

Magneto2.0 wrote: ↑
February 11 26, 3:07 pm
Image

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18089
Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Magneto2.0 »


User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62279
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Radbird »

Another “what could have been” guy.

User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 24269
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Radbird wrote: ↑
February 13 26, 2:52 pm
Another “what could have been” guy.
And what was for one brief, shining moment.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11288
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Mary1966 »

I thought this was cool. I hope I get Sonny’s autograph when the Red Sox visit Seattle in June.


User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43280
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by heyzeus »

Same as it ever was! Same as it ever was!

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69850
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by CardsofSTL »

Meanwhile in the Cactus League


User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11288
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Mary1966 »

Harrison Bader’s 3-run HR hits a food truck and he autographs it.

Image

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11288
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Former Cardinals Watch

Post by Mary1966 »

I bought my tickets to the Mariners-Red Sox games in June. I hope Sonny pitches the first game so I have two chances to get his autograph on his City Connect jersey. But I would be happy to see him pitch in person at all and I’m hoping to see Brendan Donovan as well.

Post Reply