Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: Random musings

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

"Walking in Memphis" is a great song. That's why I really hate that I heard a Lonestar cover of it on the radio today.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Random musings

Post by lukethedrifter »

docellis wrote:Soooo...I spilled wine on my laptop (again, different laptop) and bought a new one on craigslist. First time buying a laptop on craigslist.

Was pleased to see it seemed to have been reset to factory settings with no personal folders.

Until I was trying to do something that brought me to a greyed out folder named "new folder" which was 90% naked pics of a woman who was very intent on turning the seller on. 5% seller's car. 5% random other pics.
Was she hot?





Wondering what I ate the other day that was so green, if you know what I mean.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

lukethedrifter wrote:
docellis wrote: Wondering what I ate the other day that was so green, if you know what I mean.
Image

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by docellis »

lukethedrifter wrote:
docellis wrote:Soooo...I spilled wine on my laptop (again, different laptop) and bought a new one on craigslist. First time buying a laptop on craigslist.

Was pleased to see it seemed to have been reset to factory settings with no personal folders.

Until I was trying to do something that brought me to a greyed out folder named "new folder" which was 90% naked pics of a woman who was very intent on turning the seller on. 5% seller's car. 5% random other pics.
Was she hot?
She wasn't "not" hot, but she wasn't hot either. She was ok in the face all the way down to the belly area. Her belly looked like she must have had 50 kids.

Also, way too many close ups of something else that reinforced the idea that she probably had 50 kids.

Not sure about the protocol on something like this. Delete immediately? Notify seller? Upload to a porn site?

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

Image fap

Online
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43292
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Random musings

Post by heyzeus »

Kinda ironic that 2014 Wacha is going to get the playoff treatment that 2013 Miller got.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

Your Honor, I object. Counsel is drawing an erroneous conclusion regarding management's intentions resting on a supposition that has no factual basis. My client is on the 25 man roster.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by docellis »

everyone I talked to said I should just delete the pics.

but what if this person runs for office, kills someone, tries out for a reality show, etc?

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

Offer to sell them back to him or you will accept the offer you got from the Enquirer.

User avatar
Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8386
Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
Location: CoMo

Re: Random musings

Post by Secret Weapon »

I don't think there is anything much creepier than people who set up fake facebook profiles of attractive women to post comments anonymously on STLtoday articles. You know these are middle aged men who love the attention.

Post Reply