Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

chronic Facebook users are creepy. STLtoday commenters tend to be creepy. It's a perfect marriage. If the data miners are successful, the ads for Stltoday comment section s/b all penis enlargement, gun stores, dildos, weight loss pills etc.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

^what else do ya need?

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by TimeForGuinness »

I cannot lie, I do enjoy big butts

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Random musings

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Attractive women eat fast/fast casual food as much as anyone else, but it's ALWAYS drive thru or ordered to go. Are they embarrassed to be seen eating garbage or are they terrified of being hit on by the guys who frequent those places?

User avatar
The Third Man
It rubs the lotion on its skin.
Posts: 8935
Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by The Third Man »

cardsfansince82 wrote:Attractive women eat fast/fast casual food as much as anyone else, but it's ALWAYS drive thru or ordered to go. Are they embarrassed to be seen eating garbage or are they terrified of being hit on by the guys who frequent those places?
Less embarrassed, more haughty about spending any more time than they have to surrounded by minimum wage employees and riff raff.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

They don't want to have to reapply makeup before getting out if their SUV.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: Random musings

Post by slide_into_first »

When I was younger and less tolerant of others, I believed women physicians should only practice pediatrics, gynecology or dermatology. Now that I'm older and less chauvinistic, I believe they could also practice psychiatry.

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: Random musings

Post by letsgocards89 »

slide_into_first wrote:When I was younger and less tolerant of others, I believed women physicians should only practice pediatrics, gynecology or dermatology. Now that I'm older and less chauvinistic, I believe they could also practice psychiatry.
I don't think most kitchens have enough space for a couch.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by jim »

I think I saw two spiders doing it today at lunch. Big [expletive] n' antenna legs on this guy, and he just climbed on top and stayed there for a few seconds and then climbed off and started wandering around again. I didn't even see the second spider until he hopped on - she was buried under some leaves or something.

Either that or he ate her. Or she ate him. Spiders are weird like that.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Random musings

Post by wart57 »

letsgocards89 wrote:
slide_into_first wrote:When I was younger and less tolerant of others, I believed women physicians should only practice pediatrics, gynecology or dermatology. Now that I'm older and less chauvinistic, I believe they could also practice psychiatry.
I don't think most kitchens have enough space for a couch.
It can go in the laundry room.

Post Reply