IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38616
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by sighyoung »

Cronos69 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:Image
You have to go get that tattoo. I don't really see how you have a choice here.
Not just a Unicorn reference but a scrappy, hustling baseball player reference.

We may have to start a poll on this, the results will decide your fate.
What's that next to the unicorn? Gold coins or Wimpyburgers?

Also, that unicorn looks like it's straining to take a dump. It's so constipated, it's short-circuiting.

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by letsgocards89 »

heyzeus wrote:Image
NSFW, Language, and lots of it

[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDitGAUrno (in case you want that HQ full-screen goodness)

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by letsgocards89 »

Image

User avatar
letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3654
Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by letsgocards89 »

Image

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by heyzeus »


User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

Image

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

Image

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Image

User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by longhornbaseball »

[/youtube]

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by docellis »

Cronos69 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
[/youtube]
That was superb.
I remember seeing the video on MTV when I was like, 6 or 7, but I never really noticed how utterly silly it is. I was convinced that they had changed some things, but I did a search for the genuine article and it's all there. Plus for the first time I now understand what this song is actually about, which weirds me out a bit.
What is it "really" about?

Locked