IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by heyzeus »

[/youtube]

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

[/youtube]

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by docellis »

docellis wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
[/youtube]
That was superb.
I remember seeing the video on MTV when I was like, 6 or 7, but I never really noticed how utterly silly it is. I was convinced that they had changed some things, but I did a search for the genuine article and it's all there. Plus for the first time I now understand what this song is actually about, which weirds me out a bit.
What is it "really" about?

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

Image

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Cronos »

docellis wrote:
docellis wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
[/youtube]
That was superb.
I remember seeing the video on MTV when I was like, 6 or 7, but I never really noticed how utterly silly it is. I was convinced that they had changed some things, but I did a search for the genuine article and it's all there. Plus for the first time I now understand what this song is actually about, which weirds me out a bit.
What is it "really" about?
An older female teacher fantasizing, apparently quite passionately, about the younger male students.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by Jocephus »

Image

Locked