GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05 CDT

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by go birds »

lol

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by G. Keenan »

Encouraging inning from Carp there.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by lukethedrifter »

PujolJunkie wrote:Hahahahaha suck it Beltre. I mean that sucks for us, but I want to see him in pain.
After this is over, I kinda like Beltre.

Gashouse
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5010
Joined: June 15 06, 6:11 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by Gashouse »

so this could work well...Harrison is guaranteed to come up next inning. If he gets in a little trouble, will Washington be inclined to leave him in and wait to PH for him in the bottom half in hopes to save his bench a little?

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by fanforever »

Theriot, Craig and Pujols....


work the counts fellas

User avatar
KyCardinalFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5520
Joined: May 31 06, 3:16 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by KyCardinalFan »

Slider wrote:Carp hasn't been "carp" but I don't think he has been bad. Would not be surprised to see him still going in the 6th. Probably more likely until his spot in the order comes up again
Good point. He'll at least stay until his AB.

Leeyat
All-Star
Posts: 1287
Joined: August 10 06, 7:57 am
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by Leeyat »

G. Keenan wrote:Encouraging inning from Carp there.
Yes! :D

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by lukethedrifter »

I like it when Fat Strat is wrong.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by PujolJunkie »

lukethedrifter wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:Hahahahaha suck it Beltre. I mean that sucks for us, but I want to see him in pain.
After this is over, I kinda like Beltre.
I'm just tired of seeing replays of him hitting homers off of one knee and I hated that play at 3rd base last night. Just seemed like a dick play to me.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Post by Jocephus »

lukethedrifter wrote:I like it when Fat Strat is wrong.
larry bigbie

Locked