Looks like i'll be doing back-to-back drafts. My work league drafts two hours prior.thrill wrote:6PM my time is perfect. I'll be there.
GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
Remember the draft is tonight folks.
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
I am completely unprepared and it's my first draft of the year. Should be interesting.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
Fuuck. Same. Oh well. What time is this going off?clevername wrote:I am completely unprepared and it's my first draft of the year. Should be interesting.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
6 my time, so 9 est, 8 cst.JackofDiamonds wrote:Fuuck. Same. Oh well. What time is this going off?clevername wrote:I am completely unprepared and it's my first draft of the year. Should be interesting.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
Just don't you newbs steal Tim Tebow from me. I'm gonna try to wait until the 2nd round to draft him if I think he'll drop.
Seriously though. Yahoo has players ranked in their system and you can click on them and read projections and decide. Those of us who "prepped" basically just read a few other sites' projections.
Seriously though. Yahoo has players ranked in their system and you can click on them and read projections and decide. Those of us who "prepped" basically just read a few other sites' projections.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
Michael Vick / Peyton Manning are on the Trading Block for those who are unsatisfied with their draft at QB.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
QB (1): M Ryan, C Newton
WR (2/3): C Johnson, K Britt, S Rice, A Green, J Knox
RB (2/3): D McFadden, J Best, D Thomas, R Bush, C Spiller
TE (1): A Gates
K (1): A Vinatieri
D (1): SD
Picked last.
WR (2/3): C Johnson, K Britt, S Rice, A Green, J Knox
RB (2/3): D McFadden, J Best, D Thomas, R Bush, C Spiller
TE (1): A Gates
K (1): A Vinatieri
D (1): SD
Picked last.
Last edited by JCShutout on September 2 11, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
Well crap, I got autodrafted...let's see what I got...eh, not too bad
- TheoSqua
- Next Gen Wart
- Posts: 8950
- Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
I blame you for my not showing up. I was there at 6pm Central. Then by the time 8pm had swung around I had totally forgotten.thrill wrote:6 my time, so 9 est, 8 cst.JackofDiamonds wrote:Fuuck. Same. Oh well. What time is this going off?clevername wrote:I am completely unprepared and it's my first draft of the year. Should be interesting.



