Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Locked
User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by JL21 »

Now I'm really embarrassed. I thought the old guy was just some stock photography search for "old guy".

But I'm not nearly as embarrassed as Fox should be.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by TimeForGuinness »

If Obama wins, I hope before he swears in...he goes up to the mic and says, "Excuse me while I whip this out!"

I would carve his face into Rushmore, myself.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by Leroy »

Adolf you say?

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by TimeForGuinness »

Leroy wrote:Adolf you say?
I know...with a name like that, how can he not be a white supremacist?

taxman
Veteran Player
Posts: 618
Joined: September 11 06, 3:24 pm

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by taxman »

Michael wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:
clement wrote:Sadly, they now provide Fox news channel on my cable system. I'm really amazed at the way they report. It's not the partisan commentators that bother me, it's the regular anchorpeople. They are constantly editorializing and the way they are psychoanalyzing every facial expression and comment that everyone makes and concocting all these conpiracy theories. It really is a remarkable channel. As in remarkably stupid, but remarkable nonetheless.
I think the same thing about MSNBC, though on the other side of the aisle.

I'm an Obama supporter and even I think Olbermann is a stooge.
+++

Vegas has "Actual on-air Olbermann orgasm following Obama's acceptance speech" at 2:1.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by Jocephus »

TimeForGuinness wrote:
Leroy wrote:Adolf you say?
I know...with a name like that, how can he not be a white supremacist?
pretty sure they were methheads...dont know how much planning they would really get done...

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by Leroy »

Jocephus wrote:
TimeForGuinness wrote:
Leroy wrote:Adolf you say?
I know...with a name like that, how can he not be a white supremacist?
pretty sure they were methheads...dont know how much planning they would really get done...
Probably like in Ghostbusters. "That was your whole plan...get her."

User avatar
jimedmondsfan
Veteran Player
Posts: 782
Joined: August 24 06, 11:38 am
Location: Out of my mind
Contact:

Re: FIST JABBIN' TERRORIST VS. SENILE OLD MAN: THE THREAD

Post by jimedmondsfan »

MrSaigon wrote:
pop_haines wrote:
MrSaigon wrote:
GatewaySnayke wrote:
MrSaigon wrote:Either way, we won't look so stupid as a nation at the lectern over the next 4 to 8 years.
We will look stupid if we elect a guy who has accused his opponent of not being patriotic or claims that he would lose a war to win an election. Or...nevermind. This could go on awhile.
Also I heard that Obama had a special procedure so his feces give a peppermint aroma.
I wonder if my insurance covers this?
Well, I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Republicans still smell that classic feces smell.

edit: Why does Biden have to apologize for calling someone 'articualate.' Did he say it with sexual body language or something? What can a politician say these days without apologizing for it later?
Not only did he say he was well spoken, but CLEAN! That's the part that killed me! It's like oh look here's a black guy who can speak English, takes a bath, and has a brain in his head. D'oh!

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by Freed Roger »

Jocephus wrote:
heyzeus wrote:Image
ridiculous
Looking at this again, I don't think its real. The type is not the same on all the lines.

Friends of Fox and Haters of Fox both would both have obvious motives in creating such an image - but I think the Friends of Fox would have the larger motive. They could get the message across. Then also point out all us people who believe the hoax are Fox-haters.

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
Posts: 28010
Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain: The Thread

Post by Fat Strat »

Freed Roger wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
heyzeus wrote:Image
ridiculous
Looking at this again, I don't think its real. The type is not the same on all the lines.

Friends of Fox and Haters of Fox both would both have obvious motives in creating such an image - but I think the Friends of Fox would have the larger motive. They could get the message across. Then also point out all us people who believe the hoax are Fox-haters.
Who knows. It could definitley be a fake; it would certainly not be hard to do. We also don't know the context. They very well could have been doing a ridiculous emails from viewers segment or something. Not that I care or am defending fox, just making the point.

Locked