GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05 CDT
- Bo Hart
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8770
- Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
I don't mind CJ Wilson coming in the game, being that he has crapped the bed so far this World Series.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
lets hope!KyCardinalFan wrote:Hopefully Carp is settled and focused.
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
Napoli on a 0-2 pitch strikes out swinging
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
-
JS04
- All-Star
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: March 3 09, 4:20 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
17!
(This is happening, I'm going with the countdown, and you're all gonna love it!)
(This is happening, I'm going with the countdown, and you're all gonna love it!)
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
what a pitch that was
- Numbers
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4507
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:23 pm
- Location: La Frontera
- Contact:
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
I told ya Carpenter would settle in
-
Slider
- All-Star
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: July 23 08, 2:36 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
say hello to my uncle charlie
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
Napoli's first out of the series.
- Bo Hart
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8770
- Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05
Now is not the time to be experimenting with anti-jinxes! That's just reckless!JS04 wrote:Like I said in flashchatKyle wrote:DUDE!JS04 wrote:So we can start the countdown now right?
18
All my superstitions have sucked this post-season, so I'm going completely the other way




