Coronavirus

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13352
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JCShutout »

I'm so sorry Thrill. Hoping and praying that your parents are okay.(I wish I could do more)

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Michael »

Sorry to hear that thrill. Very scary stuff.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Damn, thrill. Hope it turns out ok.

User avatar
a_smith
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4561
Joined: September 20 06, 10:55 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by a_smith »

a_smith wrote: ↑
April 5 20, 10:08 am
so sorry to read that Thrill.

Stay strong and I am totally looking forward to the report that you are having solid poops.

User avatar
ghostrunner
GOAT
Posts: 30813
Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by ghostrunner »

Sorry, thrill. Hope they get better soon.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43278
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Coronavirus

Post by heyzeus »

Sorry thrilla, Hopefully it's either a cold, or it passes over them fairly quickly and without major problems.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Coronavirus

Post by thrill »

Appreciate the well wishes, guys. It’s going to touch all of us in some way, so I know we’re not alone in this.

Should get the results sometime today. Hopefully it’s something minor like the sinus infection I had a couple weeks ago.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38613
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Coronavirus

Post by sighyoung »

thrill wrote: ↑
April 6 20, 9:15 am
Appreciate the well wishes, guys. It’s going to touch all of us in some way, so I know we’re not alone in this.

Should get the results sometime today. Hopefully it’s something minor like the sinus infection I had a couple weeks ago.
Wishing you and yours the best, thrill.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38613
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Coronavirus

Post by sighyoung »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwx3JMR ... e=youtu.be

This is a link to a useful video from a physician at Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City about the disease and what to do to try to avoid it, and what to do if you think you have it.

User avatar
The Third Man
It rubs the lotion on its skin.
Posts: 8935
Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by The Third Man »

As a server, I have a lot of free time now because of coronavirus. Figured I'd check in.

Sorry to hear, thrill, best wishes.

Post Reply