Coronavirus
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus
I'm offended by that. Or maybe I'm not.
Seriously, though. If you made a bet with the devil and won, who really thinks he'd pay up?
Seriously, though. If you made a bet with the devil and won, who really thinks he'd pay up?
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus
Is it just me, or has Sanjay Gupta become the Greta Van Susteren of the coronavirus pandemic?
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62278
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus
Totally.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69848
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Coronavirus
Read the titles


- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25225
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Coronavirus
I guess more than a crush. I think I covet him. And how to we begin to covet, Radbird? A wise man once told me 'We begin by coveting what we see every day.' Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Radbird? And don't your eyes move over the things you want?
Last edited by Leroy on April 14 20, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43278
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Coronavirus
This is not alarming.
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Re: Coronavirus
So, uh, what happens when we're still all in lockdown in 3 months and the food supplies are severely disrupted?
-
tlombard
- tl;dr
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Re: Coronavirus
If anybody has not read On The Beach yet, I highly recommend it. Great book and is one of the ones that I have read multiple times already and will eventually read again. I go back to that one and Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank every couple of years and never get tired of reading either one.



