
IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- TabascoElvis
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5728
- Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
- Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
The new logo bites.PujolJunkie wrote:The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
Even I, an ardent Pepsi supporter, will admit that.
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
- cards2468
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 14745
- Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
- Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Absolutely. I've been a Pepsi supporter for a long time and I hate the new logo. I also hate that the cans and bottles look almost black, it makes me feel like I'm drinking coke zero or something. They really need to stick with royal blue. For some reason it makes me feel happy when I drink pepsi from a royal blue can.Cronos69 wrote:The new logo bites.PujolJunkie wrote:The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
Even I, an ardent Pepsi supporter, will admit that.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I can't even look at that thing without laughing. The marriage of keyboard cat with truck stop wolf shirts is just seamless.heyzeus wrote:
you can get this on a shirt at threadless.com. Yall! My birthday is coming up...
- Cole Burns
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3749
- Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
- Location: I'm not here.
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I'm moving this to the WTF thread.Cronos69 wrote:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUsTTePB ... r_embedded][/youtube]
- doe_boy
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10738
- Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
- Location: Appleton, WI
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43286
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/e ... ?eref=sihp
Josh Johnson on "Person I'm Dying to Interview": " Kirby Puckett. One of my idols growing up"
Josh Johnson on "Person I'm Dying to Interview": " Kirby Puckett. One of my idols growing up"







.jpg)

