Page 60 of 169

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 28 09, 5:23 pm
by TabascoElvis
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 28 09, 6:52 pm
by stlouie_lipp
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 28 09, 10:44 pm
by PujolJunkie
The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 28 09, 11:07 pm
by Cronos
PujolJunkie wrote:The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
The new logo bites.

Even I, an ardent Pepsi supporter, will admit that.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 29 09, 12:03 pm
by Cronos

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 29 09, 12:05 pm
by cards2468
Cronos69 wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:The ever-changing Pepsi logo pisses me off way more than it should. It really gets on my nerves.
The new logo bites.

Even I, an ardent Pepsi supporter, will admit that.
Absolutely. I've been a Pepsi supporter for a long time and I hate the new logo. I also hate that the cans and bottles look almost black, it makes me feel like I'm drinking coke zero or something. They really need to stick with royal blue. For some reason it makes me feel happy when I drink pepsi from a royal blue can.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 29 09, 12:58 pm
by JL21
heyzeus wrote:Image



you can get this on a shirt at threadless.com. Yall! My birthday is coming up...
I can't even look at that thing without laughing. The marriage of keyboard cat with truck stop wolf shirts is just seamless.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 29 09, 2:53 pm
by Cole Burns
I'm moving this to the WTF thread.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 30 09, 6:55 am
by doe_boy
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 30 09, 8:13 am
by heyzeus
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/e ... ?eref=sihp

Josh Johnson on "Person I'm Dying to Interview": " Kirby Puckett. One of my idols growing up"