Page 63 of 274

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:24 pm
by go birds
now let get the run back off a pitcher who would be an ace on anyone in the major league's staff.

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:24 pm
by jim
Fat Strat wrote:I don't know if I can take it. Might have to watch DVR'ed reruns of the Big Bang Theory or something. I'll be shocked if my TV and laptop make it through the night. Already broken my 4-year old daughter's comb because it was the only breakable thing I could get my hands on after that Salas error.

Now this is serious. I don't know you personally, but I have this impression. And breaking combs and using "freaking" in a thread ... well let's just say I'm shocked.

lol...

Hang in there fat! This is what it's all about!

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:24 pm
by Lesson
Berkmang time.

[/youtube]

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:24 pm
by yadigg11
Those errors need to be cutout quick or they are gonna bite us in the butt

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:24 pm
by Richie Allen
This is the hardest I've laughed in a long time. Thanks, Cardinals.

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:25 pm
by Lesson
Strauss tweeted that Holliday has calf and quad injuries that the club knows about but are not talking publically about.

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:25 pm
by Harpo
Kyle wrote:Matt Holliday is the antichrist.
FTFY

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:25 pm
by Fat Strat
RxOfCowbell wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:I just don't know what to say. I can handle the hits and the other stuff, but kicking the ball around like little leaguers in an elimination game makes me sick, just sick. With the pitcher on? Get the out, asshat.


You should all be watching me. I'm in the living room with my two little kids trying to come up with creative 4-year old appropriate 4-letter words to scream at the TV. I mostly just sputter and spit... It's pretty hilarious, but I'm really really pissed off.
okay, seriously, guys? napoli was out by a mile and we honestly had a chance at another double play with that. When freese makes a throw it's a great decision, but when salas airmails it it's a horrible decision? no. you either get the lead runner when you have him beat or you don't, you don't have it both ways.
I didn't say he couldn't throw it to 2nd, just calm the hell down and make the throw. That's what I'm talking about. You're not really going to try to defend Salas for throwing an easy play against the pitcher into CF. That's not going to fly.

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:25 pm
by JunkBondTrader
Fat Strat wrote:I don't know if I can take it. Might have to watch DVR'ed reruns of the Big Bang Theory or something. I'll be shocked if my TV and laptop make it through the night. Already broken my 4-year old daughter's comb because it was the only breakable thing I could get my hands on after that Salas error.
Yeah. I really thought there was no way this team could get me angry again considering the circumstances in which we made the playoffs, but good lord, this is infuriating.

Re: GDT 10/27/11-Rangers (Lewis) @ Cardinals (García) 7:05 C

Posted: October 27 11, 7:26 pm
by go birds
hey theres a break