Page 64 of 169

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 3 09, 10:52 pm
by Cronos
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Aaron Miles inf
1 year/$1M (2007)
re-signed by St. Louis 12/06 (avoided arbitration)
$0.25M in performance bonuses
$25,000 each for 250 & 300 plate appearances
$50,000 each for 350, 400, 450 & 500 plate appearances
award bonuses: $0.1M for MVP ($50,000 for 2nd in voting, $25,000 for 3rd), $50,000 each for LDS, LCS, WS MVP, Gold Glove, Silver Slugger, All Star ($25,000 for selection)
Even if whoever wrote that contract copied and pasted, they spent way too much time on it.
That's awesome. Just for fun I would have offered him 100 million for MVP.
Careful.

David Eckstein would be laughing all the way to the bank.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 3 09, 10:54 pm
by haltz
I think he means MVP of the National League.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 3 09, 10:55 pm
by haltz
Aaron Miles inf
2 years/$4.9M (2009-10)

* 2 years/$4.9M (2009-10)
o signed by Cubs as a free agent 12/31/08
o 09:$2.2M, 10:$2.7M
heh

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 3 09, 10:57 pm
by Cronos
haltz wrote:I think he means MVP of the National League.
Oh yeah, never mind.

That would be pretty funny.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 4 09, 10:44 am
by InvincibleCakeEater
Maybe they shouldn't have used such a catchy beat.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVqVwGW ... r_embedded][/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 4 09, 11:55 am
by JL21
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 4 09, 12:47 pm
by JL21
Yeah, I love that site.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 4 09, 12:50 pm
by Michael
I'm such a prude.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 4 09, 12:58 pm
by lukethedrifter
pop_haines wrote:Jeepers, one more demerit and I'm grounded.
Well, I did see nipple.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: August 4 09, 1:39 pm
by G. Keenan
JL21 wrote:Yeah, I love that site.
I just checked it out for the first time. Man, some of those are messed up.