GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
Fan_In_NY
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5409
Joined: April 18 06, 7:22 pm
Location: Birthplace of Baseball- Hoboken, NJ

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Fan_In_NY »

planet pujolsian wrote:
Swirls wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:Swirls, you're lame for keeping every single starting pitcher on the bench in order to keep your 0.00 ERA and WHIP.
Huh? I had 57.1 innings pitched against you last week, with a stellar 5.18 ERA and 1.25 WHIP.
Ah, who's Schnectady, FaninNY, I'm assuming. He hasn't had a starter pitch yet and here's my line: 28 2 1 1.187 0.956
I think I still ended up winning ERA and almost pulled out a win for WHIP. My team is very closer heavy.

MrSaigon

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by MrSaigon »

I'm kicking ass.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

Is anyone else activating Pujols today (goes in effect tomorrow) from the DL if you have him in other leagues? Or just using a wait and see approach?

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by clevername »

in my ESPN league I'm activating him, but I can also actually play him today since ESPN's roster management is so much better than yahoo's. Once he's activated I can put him in my lineup as long as it's before the game starts that day.

I shuttled Bedard to the DL in his place, so it wasn't a big deal for me.

User avatar
Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat
Posts: 6630
Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by Lesson »

I benched all of my pitchers to win WHIP and ERA.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

I really wish everyone who wasn't playing in this league (which is half the league) would release every player they weren't planning on keeping for next year. I fully realize I have zero chance of winning considering I missed the draft, but I still play until the end.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by planet planet »

Does anyone have Weaver in a weekly lineup scenario and if so, are you/would you bench him given his most likely six game suspension for throwing at the DET player? He just pitched Sun. so if he's suspended, he won't pitch this week. Otherwise, he's facing Seattle so of course I would start him.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB H2H Keeper 2010 Thread

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Week 2 of the first round of the playoffs and no comments on here?

Team the Reamers? No comment on getting taken behind the tool shed? Any reason why there are never any comments, what so ever, in that league?

Post Reply