GRB Fantasy Football
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I had an issue at work and had to stay late and missed the draft. Looking at my roster, I was sufficiently punished.
- letsgocards89
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
- Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
We had our work draft last night at 7, which would have been fine except we decided to go to the bar to draft. A few beers later I forgot about the GRB draft.
Honestly though my auto draft team looks alot like my work team. It could be worse.
Honestly though my auto draft team looks alot like my work team. It could be worse.
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
somehow you always make it work for you...this year looks a little rough though.thrill wrote:I had an issue at work and had to stay late and missed the draft. Looking at my roster, I was sufficiently punished.
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I wish there was a Yahoo Fantasy app that you could draft/adjust rosters from your phone.TimeForGuinness wrote:somehow you always make it work for you...this year looks a little rough though.thrill wrote:I had an issue at work and had to stay late and missed the draft. Looking at my roster, I was sufficiently punished.
Scratch that, I wish I knew how to develop an app like that.
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
I thought the same thing...but hey, Tebow is still available. JC refused to take him with his last pick. Wuss.thrill wrote:I wish there was a Yahoo Fantasy app that you could draft/adjust rosters from your phone.TimeForGuinness wrote:somehow you always make it work for you...this year looks a little rough though.thrill wrote:I had an issue at work and had to stay late and missed the draft. Looking at my roster, I was sufficiently punished.
Scratch that, I wish I knew how to develop an app like that.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Wha? I assumed he'd be gone by the time the 12th overall pick went so I never looked for him. Darn.TimeForGuinness wrote:I thought the same thing...but hey, Tebow is still available. JC refused to take him with his last pick. Wuss.thrill wrote:I wish there was a Yahoo Fantasy app that you could draft/adjust rosters from your phone.TimeForGuinness wrote:somehow you always make it work for you...this year looks a little rough though.thrill wrote:I had an issue at work and had to stay late and missed the draft. Looking at my roster, I was sufficiently punished.
Scratch that, I wish I knew how to develop an app like that.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
here is my jim mora approved playoff team
qb - brees
wr - r. moss
wr - h. ward
rb - r. brown
rb - j. addai
te - v. shiancoe
w/r - a. bradshaw
bn - k. orten
bn - w. mcgahee
bn - s. holmes
bn - m. lewis (autopick)
bn - j. jones (autopick)
k - r. longwell
def - philly
def - indy (autopick)
qb - brees
wr - r. moss
wr - h. ward
rb - r. brown
rb - j. addai
te - v. shiancoe
w/r - a. bradshaw
bn - k. orten
bn - w. mcgahee
bn - s. holmes
bn - m. lewis (autopick)
bn - j. jones (autopick)
k - r. longwell
def - philly
def - indy (autopick)
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
here is my "yeah, sure, I guess that pick looks fine" team:
QB - Cutler
WR - Austin
WR - Ochocinco
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Pierre Thomas
TE - Heath Miller
W/R - Barber
bench - McNabb
bench - Dez Bryant
bench - Hardesty
bench - Fred Jackson
bench - Breaston
bench - Olson
K - Gould
Def - San Diego
I will finish anywhere from 1st to 12th the that great/ok/horrible team.
QB - Cutler
WR - Austin
WR - Ochocinco
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Pierre Thomas
TE - Heath Miller
W/R - Barber
bench - McNabb
bench - Dez Bryant
bench - Hardesty
bench - Fred Jackson
bench - Breaston
bench - Olson
K - Gould
Def - San Diego
I will finish anywhere from 1st to 12th the that great/ok/horrible team.
-
TimeForGuinness
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 20007
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
TFG's Middle of the Pack Team:
QB - Philip Rivers
WR - Roddy White
WR - Sidney Rice
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Tim Hightower
TE - Dallas Clark
W/R - Pierre Garcon
K - Nate Kaeding
DEF - Baltimore
BN - LaDainian Tomlinson
BN - Braylon Edwards
BN - Chad Henne
BN - Marshawn Lynch
BN - Jabar Gaffney
BN - Austin Collie
QB - Philip Rivers
WR - Roddy White
WR - Sidney Rice
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Tim Hightower
TE - Dallas Clark
W/R - Pierre Garcon
K - Nate Kaeding
DEF - Baltimore
BN - LaDainian Tomlinson
BN - Braylon Edwards
BN - Chad Henne
BN - Marshawn Lynch
BN - Jabar Gaffney
BN - Austin Collie
- Lesson
- Grandmaster Flashchat
- Posts: 6630
- Joined: February 4 10, 4:35 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football
Your team is pretty good, except you have Rice as a WR, who just had surgery on his hip and will probably miss half the season or more.TimeForGuinness wrote:TFG's Middle of the Pack Team:
QB - Philip Rivers
WR - Roddy White
WR - Sidney Rice
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Tim Hightower
TE - Dallas Clark
W/R - Pierre Garcon
K - Nate Kaeding
DEF - Baltimore
BN - LaDainian Tomlinson
BN - Braylon Edwards
BN - Chad Henne
BN - Marshawn Lynch
BN - Jabar Gaffney
BN - Austin Collie

