GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

You have got to be kidding me, Vick. Three personal turnovers at the start of the 2nd half.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Looks like Maclin is healthy and a target again. Though with Vick out, who's throwing to him?

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

JackofDiamonds wrote:Looks like Maclin is healthy and a target again. Though with Vick out, who's throwing to him?
Cleared concussion tests; practicing and should play Sunday.

I wonder whose week 3 matchup is going to be more lopsided, yours against Ice or mine against Theo.

I TALK A BIG GAME.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

AdmiralKird wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:Looks like Maclin is healthy and a target again. Though with Vick out, who's throwing to him?
Cleared concussion tests; practicing and should play Sunday.

I wonder whose week 3 matchup is going to be more lopsided, yours against Ice or mine against Theo.

I TALK A BIG GAME.
If you call out a poster that can't post, does a tree fall in the woods?

I'MA EAT YO KIDS ICE!

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by thrill »

He can still read. Maybe now he's fuming with an impotent rage.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

thrill wrote:He can still read. Maybe now he's fuming with an impotent rage.
YOU HEAR THAT ICE? I CAN'T EAT YO BABIES CAUSE YOU IMPOTENT.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10174
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by AdmiralKird »

Pwned.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JCShutout »

Darn, if Britt doesn't go down, I have a shot.

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15010
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by JackofDiamonds »

WOB WELKOWKSI

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

Post by clevername »

JCShutout wrote:Darn, if Britt doesn't go down, I have a shot.
hopefully Witten will have a huge night tonight and remove all your regrets.

I was actually mad at McFadden yesterday.

Post Reply