GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
A little bird told me Witten is going to have a big game tonight, so I wouldn't lose sleep over that injury.
The bums are good this year, they're probably the best team and have above avg to really good fantasy players at every position.
I'm not a believe in JoD's team. The Patriots will cool down. Welker is on the other side of 30 and has never shown this sustainability, and Gronkowski is good but he's probably not going to average 17pts a game. Especially considering they play for the same team its more likely they will eventually take away opportunities from each other rather than complement themselves. Jack has real issues at WR2, RB2, and Flex - the heart of any lineup that's supposed to give a fantasy team balance against star under performers for the week. Once they come back to earth you'll still see a pretty good team, probably fringe top 3.
The bums are good this year, they're probably the best team and have above avg to really good fantasy players at every position.
I'm not a believe in JoD's team. The Patriots will cool down. Welker is on the other side of 30 and has never shown this sustainability, and Gronkowski is good but he's probably not going to average 17pts a game. Especially considering they play for the same team its more likely they will eventually take away opportunities from each other rather than complement themselves. Jack has real issues at WR2, RB2, and Flex - the heart of any lineup that's supposed to give a fantasy team balance against star under performers for the week. Once they come back to earth you'll still see a pretty good team, probably fringe top 3.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=47188AdmiralKird wrote: I'm not a believe in JoD's team.
- clevername
- Bringer of FRBG
- Posts: 10380
- Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
- Location: Alabama
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
I will find some way to choke it away. I never have good fantasy football teams. Do fine in the other fantasy sports, but football kicks my ass. This is by far the best team I've had, though.
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
I AM NOT A BELIEVE.
Thats what I get for typing on a netbook that has google chrome at -25% mag for GRB so it fits better.
Thats what I get for typing on a netbook that has google chrome at -25% mag for GRB so it fits better.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
I was going to drop someone for Heap with Gates out (did that in another league during the first round of games), but after Britt was out, and me losing by a ton, I figured meh. Had I done that and britt scored his projection instead of being injured, I'd have an 11 or so point lead, but that's a lot of ifs and buts.clevername wrote:hopefully Witten will have a huge night tonight and remove all your regrets.JCShutout wrote:Darn, if Britt doesn't go down, I have a shot.
I was actually mad at McFadden yesterday.
Oh well, get em next time.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season

You may kneel before Zod, but you Bow Before JoD!
- letsgocards89
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3654
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:35 pm
- Location: Too close for missiles, switching to guns
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
Prepare for a Pujols-esqe decline my friend!JackofDiamonds wrote:
You may kneel before Zod, but you Bow Before JoD!
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
What's that? I couldn't hear you, I was too busy winning the GRB Baseball League and the GRB Hockey League (2 seasons ago... ignore last year).letsgocards89 wrote:Prepare for a Pujols-esqe decline my friend!JackofDiamonds wrote:
You may kneel before Zod, but you Bow Before JoD!
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
I certainly don't hope Welker and Gronkowski collide into each other at full speed on the field or anything.
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2012 Season
They'll collide in the end zone and jointly catch a TD and each get 6 points.AdmiralKird wrote:I certainly don't hope Welker and Gronkowski collide into each other at full speed on the field or anything.



