Page 1 of 23

GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: June 20 10, 5:00 pm
by Lesson
Would anyone be interested in a league?

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 7 10, 2:57 pm
by Lesson
Anybody?

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 8 10, 6:20 am
by jeffbgoofy
Yahoo yes, I have won before, but I am not that into it..

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 8 10, 9:42 am
by JCShutout
We have a yahoo league, and there are usually spots open as not everyone renews...

I just checked the league, I think Joce was the commish, and can reactivate the league (I sent a reminder thingy).

We should open it now, give folks like 2 or 3 weeks to reactivate if they want in, then open spots to others. If more people want to play, someone can create a second league.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 8 10, 12:18 pm
by Jocephus
yeah i've gone ahead and re-started the grb footballas pro v.3...should receive emails for past participants

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 8 10, 1:03 pm
by jeffbgoofy
got mine

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 20 10, 12:26 pm
by Jocephus
we have 7 people re-joined, 5 missing...FYI

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 20 10, 12:34 pm
by letsgocards89
Jocephus wrote:we have 7 people re-joined, 5 missing...FYI
5 slackers

Get with it boys and girls!

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 20 10, 1:29 pm
by TimeForGuinness
put me down..if you haven't already

Re: GRB Fantasy Football

Posted: July 20 10, 1:59 pm
by lukethedrifter
TimeForGuinness wrote:put me down..if you haven't already
Okay but I won't feel good about it. You're a loser who really prefers Bud Light Lime.