Page 1 of 2
Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 5 10, 10:10 am
by vinsanity
Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 11:31 am
by thrill
McFadden
I have 3 dudes for one flex position in a PPR league:
New Redskins #1 Ryan Torain v Green Bay, Dwayne Bowe v Indy or Johnny Knox v Carolina.
I'm leaning Bowe.
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 12:03 pm
by JCShutout
vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 1:55 pm
by TheoSqua
JCShutout wrote:vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Son, you're screwed.
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 1:59 pm
by Swingingbunt
JCShutout wrote:vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
McNabb, GB defense got lit up by Hill last week...and I don't think it's because Hill is so spectacular.
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 2:17 pm
by thrill
JCShutout wrote:Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Cutler will play.
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 2:40 pm
by JCShutout
TheoSqua wrote:JCShutout wrote:vinsanity wrote:Gonna start Jackson (made that mistake last week) and MoJo as my RB.
I've also got Boldin and Hicks as my WR, but I'm debating putting Dwayne Bowe in over McFadden for the flex.
Indy has a pretty weak Defense and the safety is now done for the season so Bowe could light it up. But McFadden has been pretty sexy the last few weeks.
McFadden is injured, go with Bowe.
Who to start at QB (I have 2 injuries-Vick and Cutler) McNabb vs GB or Hill vs stl?
Son, you're screwed.
I think I'm in ok-shape, 12 team league:
QB(1): Vick, Cutler, McNabb
WR(3): AJohnson, Wayne, Welker, Clayton
RB(2): Peterson, Foster, McCoy, Green-Ellis, Torain
TE(1): Hernandez
thrill wrote:Cutler will play.
But will he play well?
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 2:42 pm
by Lesson
I have Amendola, but Brandon Gibson is getting more looks in the endzone and Lafell is a FA. Should I drop Amendola for Gibson or Lafell?
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 2:47 pm
by thrill
JCShutout wrote:
thrill wrote:Cutler will play.
But will he play well?
I think he will be better than your other options.
Re: Week 5 - Sit or Start
Posted: October 6 10, 3:33 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
cardslesson101 wrote:I have Amendola, but Brandon Gibson is getting more looks in the endzone and Lafell is a FA. Should I drop Amendola for Gibson or Lafell?
Quit picking up rookies and Rams