Page 1 of 1

Open Auction League

Posted: February 17 11, 12:21 pm
by TheoSqua
i created an auction league. It's likely just a one-year and done thing, just to play around with an auction draft.

The draft time is still up in the air. Everyone is welcome to join; it's first come first serve.

It's on yahoo:
League ID: 68865
Password: chicken

Re: Open Auction League

Posted: February 17 11, 3:05 pm
by TheoSqua
It's Clevername, Vinsanity, and myself so far.

Re: Open Auction League

Posted: February 18 11, 11:32 pm
by danh35
I signed up, I've always wanted to try an auction league.

Re: Open Auction League

Posted: February 19 11, 9:35 am
by Swingingbunt
in.

Re: Open Auction League

Posted: February 22 11, 12:55 pm
by TheoSqua
We still need 5 more to make it work. If I can't get a few more in the next few days i'm going to open it to the public.