Page 1 of 1

Two trades that I am ecstatic about

Posted: March 9 11, 1:43 am
by Rasmus the Ripper
I give up Mike Aviles and received Carlos Quentin. I thought this trade was just awesome (he was pretty devoid of MI, but still).

I have also been trying to unload some outfield bats because I have a glut of them, and have been bantering back and forth with a couple teams. One of my weaknesses is third base (which I had Freese at, wow). I also had Greinke, so when I logged in today, I was none too happy.

I also had a trade offered to me which was me giving up Hamilton for Youkilis and Carpenter. I was ecstatic. I had to drop Smoak or Ike Davis, of which I picked Smoak. Regardless, I was really excited.

Re: Two trades that I am ecstatic about

Posted: March 22 11, 11:31 pm
by Greenevansj
Wow, sounds like you're playing with some all or nothing type players. That's the kind of league where you just sit around and wait for them to destroy their own teams. Good luck!

Re: Two trades that I am ecstatic about

Posted: April 10 11, 1:41 pm
by Lesson
I just traded for Sean Burnett and gave up Josh Willingham.

My OF isn't the greatest(Rasmus, Stanton, Cuddeyer, Morgan) but I feel confident without Willingham.