GRB's Top Twelve
Posted: March 17 11, 8:24 pm
1. Albert Pujols
2. Miguel Cabrera sans sauce
3. Troy Tulowitzski
4. Hanley Ramirez
5. Adrian Gonzalez
6. Ryan Braun
7. Joey Votto
8. Carlos Gonzalez
9. Evan Longoria
10. Josh Hamilton
11. Matt Holliday
12. Carl Crawford
Longoria probably should be ranked higher due to position scarcity, but I wonder what kind of numbers he'll put up in that depleted offense. Tulo is certainly an injury risk, but man he can put up some sick numbers when healthy, which is why i ranked him 3rd. Hanley won't put up the power numbers that Tulo will, but he'll steal more bases. I value power more, which is why i ranked Tulo ahead of Hanley.
Honestly, i think after the first 4, the rest are kind of a toss-up. Although, i think Agonz will have a monster year hitting in Fenway in the middle of that lineup. CarGo is kinda iffy, but if he can almost reproduce what he did last year, he's top 10 material.
I'm terrible at analysis so i'll just leave it at that.
Who is in your top 12, GRB?
2. Miguel Cabrera sans sauce
3. Troy Tulowitzski
4. Hanley Ramirez
5. Adrian Gonzalez
6. Ryan Braun
7. Joey Votto
8. Carlos Gonzalez
9. Evan Longoria
10. Josh Hamilton
11. Matt Holliday
12. Carl Crawford
Longoria probably should be ranked higher due to position scarcity, but I wonder what kind of numbers he'll put up in that depleted offense. Tulo is certainly an injury risk, but man he can put up some sick numbers when healthy, which is why i ranked him 3rd. Hanley won't put up the power numbers that Tulo will, but he'll steal more bases. I value power more, which is why i ranked Tulo ahead of Hanley.
Honestly, i think after the first 4, the rest are kind of a toss-up. Although, i think Agonz will have a monster year hitting in Fenway in the middle of that lineup. CarGo is kinda iffy, but if he can almost reproduce what he did last year, he's top 10 material.
I'm terrible at analysis so i'll just leave it at that.
Who is in your top 12, GRB?