Page 1 of 1

Aaron Harang

Posted: April 13 11, 9:33 am
by GeddyWrox
I am in an NL only head to head league. Aaron Harang is available on the waiver wire. He is 2-0 with 8 K's, a 1.50 ERA and 1.08 WHIP, 2 QS.

My rotation is:
Roy Oswalt, Jonathan Sanchez, Wandy Rodriguez, Brett Myers, Tim Stauffer, Jake Westbrook.

Should I drop Stauffer or Westbrook for Harang, or just sit tight?

Re: Aaron Harang

Posted: April 13 11, 9:49 am
by clevername
I dropped Stauffer for him day before yesterday. One SD pitcher's park pitcher for another who's actually produced so far. Probably a crapshoot, though.

Re: Aaron Harang

Posted: April 13 11, 11:49 am
by GeddyWrox
I just did the same as you. Dropped Stauffer for Harang. Harang was by far the highest ranked pitcher left on the board. He was much higher than Stauffer. He wasn't going to be available for long, and I imagine Stauffer will linger in the waiver wire weeds for a while if I get seller's remorse for some reason.
:cool: