Page 1 of 1

Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Posted: April 15 11, 4:27 pm
by Lesson
Should I do this trade? I have a [expletive] load of setup men.

Re: Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Posted: April 16 11, 8:58 am
by Swingingbunt
Depends on what you need and what stats are counted for pitchers. Fuld had one HUGE game last week...so keep that in mind. Gregerson could get some save opps if Bell ends up getting traded this year as well.

Re: Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Posted: April 16 11, 11:06 am
by Lesson
Swingingbunt wrote:Depends on what you need and what stats are counted for pitchers. Fuld had one HUGE game last week...so keep that in mind. Gregerson could get some save opps if Bell ends up getting traded this year as well.
I think I need another OF. Holds, WHIP, Ks, Innings pitched and ERA stats that Gregerson helps me in.

Turns out Fuld is being traded in my league. Now I got offered like R. Zimmerman and Gio Gonzalez for Beltre and Haren.

Re: Sam Fuld for Gregerson

Posted: April 25 11, 4:51 pm
by Lesson
Volquez for Storen?