Page 1 of 2

Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 2:18 pm
by TheoSqua
My ever-ongoing Cards Talk Keeper League that was formed back in 2005 has a team open. This league contains a few GRB posters (Vinsanity, Beerman, heyzeus, clevername, robbotis, myself) as well as mostly cards fans.

It's a 6-player keeper league that redrafted last offseason and is drafted on a phpbb forum with 12-hour timeblocks (www.theosqua.com/keeperleague). It's considered a casual league, but a lot of the players are serious about their fantasy baseball and quite knowledgeable.

If anyone wants more information on the league or the roster send me a PM.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 2:33 pm
by TheoSqua
bah. Move to fantasy plz.

I really need to have less GRB tabs open....

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 2:41 pm
by heyzeus
It's a reasonably competitive league, considering that it's free. And it's low commitment, since it's a rolling online draft - generally you get to make a draft pick or two per day.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 2:50 pm
by ilstu24
I'd be interested.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 2:53 pm
by clevername
hard to believe this is year 8.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 2:56 pm
by TheoSqua
clevername wrote:hard to believe this is year 8.
8 years? Man i've been talking to you online longer than I've been friends with a lot of my real life social circle.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 3:07 pm
by clevername
if I'm doing my finger counting math right.

I was thinking about it the other day and I thought offhand we were year 6 or so, but '05 sounds about right.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: January 30 12, 3:27 pm
by TheoSqua
clevername wrote:if I'm doing my finger counting math right.

I was thinking about it the other day and I thought offhand we were year 6 or so, but '05 sounds about right.
We obviously started the league before GRB, and that was 2006.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: February 1 12, 11:56 am
by JackofDiamonds
I'd hate to join and dominate yet another GRB related fantasy league.

Re: Open Keeper League Team

Posted: February 2 12, 8:26 am
by Swirls
JackofDiamonds wrote:I'd hate to join and dominate yet another GRB related fantasy league.
How'd that $48 spent in 2010 work out last year?