Page 1 of 2

Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 8:13 am
by Radbird
A happy one to GRB's mayor and resident philosopher! Look who you share a birthday with:
Image
And a relevant quote for you to ponder.
Image
By my rambling digressions I perceive myself to be growing old. - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 8:15 am
by thrill
Happy birthday, sigh!

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 8:22 am
by heyzeus
GIS "Erudite Birthday"

Image

Happy bday to the Bard of the Board!

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 8:25 am
by JackofDiamonds
Huzzah!

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 9:17 am
by Swirls
GIS birthday mayor

Image

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 9:45 am
by wart57
Happy B-day


Image

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 10:25 am
by lukethedrifter
I wish we had a mayor as cool as sigh. Have a great one, my friend.

/hope i haven't judged you too harshly
//just kidding, cronos

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 2:35 pm
by doe_boy
Image

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 2:48 pm
by Richie Allen
Hope you have a great birthday, sigh!

Re: Happy Birthday, sighyoung!!

Posted: September 27 12, 3:22 pm
by sighyoung
Thanks, everyone. I just finished teaching, so I may drop in to see my mother, and help her dial my twin brother's number--it's his birthday, too.